This building was designed by the renowned Galveston architect Nicholas
Clayton and built in 1882. It stands today not only as a memorial to the
beloved founder of Trinity Parish, but also a monument to the loving and
generosity of Trinity vestryman and philanthropist Henry Rosenberg and
the devoted women of the Ladies’ Parochial Society by whom it was given.