The Original Bell
Jones & Hitchcock
This is the original bell of Trinity Church. It bears the inscripton “Jones & Hitchcock, Founders, Troy, New York, 1856″. It is housed in a brick bell tower on the Garth next to Eaton Hall—built specifically for it in the 1950′s. The Jones foundry operated from 1852–1857. After changing the foundry name—when Mr. Hitchcock left—it operated until 1887.