Proclaiming the good news of
Jesus Christ in downtown Galveston
Both our church and fellowship hall are known for their architectural beauty and history on Galveston Island.
A Tiffany stained glass window, given in memory of George Sealy in 1905, depicts Jesus welcoming the children into his presence.
The organ of Trinity Church, built by the Austin Organ Company, is composed of over 4,000 pipes and is used during Sunday church services, Trinity School chapel services, and for other recitals.
Built in honor of our first priest, the Rev. Benjamin Eaton, Eaton Hall is used for church fellowship and education.
A set of bells is played on weekdays at 12:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m. These bells are also played during our worship services and to mark other solemn or celebratory occasions.
Trinity Church has been gifted many stained glass windows over its history. This window depicts St. Luke the Beloved Physician.
Trinity Episcopal Church is an anchor of the downtown community.